FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
ICSC is an international climate policy group based in the Philippines, working locally, nationally and globally to promote climate resilience and low carbon development, in particular among climate vulnerable countries. It is engaged with the wider international climate and energy policy arena, particularly in Asia. It is recognized for its role in helping advance effective global climate action and the Paris climate agreement.
To know more about our programs, sponsorship, and internship opportunities, you may reach us at:
Tel: (+632) 7755 1043
Address: 89-B Sct. Dr. Lazcano St., Brgy. Laging Handa,
Quezon City 1103, Philippines
Webmaster (Website Editor/Administrator) for the Mobility Awards (Project-based)
The Institute for Climate and Sustainable Cities, co-convenor of the Mobility Awards, is seeking applicants for the project-based position of Webmaster, who will manage, update, and maintain the Mobility Awards website. The Webmaster will be working remotely due to the pandemic, a status subject to periodic evaluation.
ICSC values diversity. If you fit the role and possess the desired qualifications, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 26, 2021.
- Letter of Intent (addressed to ICSC’s Associate for Communications)
- Curriculum vitae (do not attach photos)
- Work samples (links, .pdf, or .doc files)
ABOUT MOBILITY AWARDS
The Mobility Awards is a platform that recognizes acts of leadership by Philippine local governments, workplaces, and establishments promoting cycling to work among their constituencies, customers, employees, and communities.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Webmaster shall be responsible for editing, updating, and the overall maintenance and security of the project website, mobilityawards.ph.
- Uploads timely updates and multimedia content to the website
- Maintains smooth operation of the site; including daily monitoring against technical bugs and/or glitches
- Design, develop and improve page layouts based on content and flow
- Basic proofreading against typographical errors
- Coordinates with project communications and social media team regarding website suggestions, content and technical enhancements.
- Experience in developing WordPress CMS websites, and web hosting skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge in image and video editing (content preparation for web uploading)
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work according to priorities
- Proactive and has initiative to work with minimal supervision
- A high degree of tenacity and initiative combined with high levels of discretion and diplomacy
- Must have own equipment to use for the job
Based on the responsibilities and qualifications stipulated, the Webmaster will submit a package rate to ICSC. Upon mutual agreement, s/he will be paid in tranche based on scheduled delivery of identified outputs and achievement of key milestones.
The Webmaster will be engaged with the Institute from 02 August 2021 to 15 December 2021, with a possibility of extension subject to assessment.